This school supports a policy of children wearing school uniform. For this policy to succeed we must have the support of all parents. The main reasons for a uniform are:
- It encourages pride in the school.
- It prevents ‘showing off’ of clothes.
- It reduces arguments about clothes at home.
- It helps children feel part of the school.
- It prevents unsuitable clothes being worn.
Please see our uniform policy for more information
Mapac is our uniform supplier.
Below are links for further information and ordering.
Our school uniform colour is a combination of maroon, white and grey. Most items can be bought from High Street shops. Items marked with a * below, some of which have the school logo on, are sold via the school website. Please speak to our office staff for details.
WOOD FIELD PRIMARY SCHOOL UNIFORM
- Grey skirt/pinafore dress/shorts/trousers or red and white checked or striped dresses
- White blouse/shirt or polo shirt*
- Maroon/grey sweatshirt* or cardigan*, either plain or with the Wood Field logo
- White/grey socks or black or grey tights
- Black shoes or plain black trainers
Please note skirts should be an appropriate length and of a style which allows children to sit comfortably on the floor. When children wear shorts they should also be of an appropriate length. Playsuit style pinafores or summer dresses are not suitable for wearing in school.
- Plain white T-shirt / Wood Field Primary School T-shirt
- Black Shorts
- Tracksuit (optional for outdoor PE and games)
From time to time, the school have items that are not needed any more and these can be purchased at the second-hand sales. Please look out for the dates of these.